SMC junction box housing mould
We have 20 years experience for SMC BMC FRP DMC compression junction box housing mould making
The characteristics of the SMC process are:
(1) Easy to operate. The entire production process is easy to mechanize and automate, and the production efficiency is high, which improves the working environment and working conditions of the wet forming.
(2) The product is not arbitrarily strong. The molding process can be changed to meet the different requirements of different products by changing the type and formulation of the components. Such as corrosion resistance, insulation, insulation, zero shrinkage, flexibility, low density, high strength, *** surface, antistatic and so on.
(3) Good molding fluidity. The product can be molded into a complex structure, which is especially suitable for making large-sized thin-shell shaped products. It can realize the thickness of the product, with inserts, holes, bosses, ribs, threads and other functions.
(4) The product is clean and accurate inside and outside, suitable for the production of automotive peripheral parts, electrical parts, mechanical parts, anti-corrosion containers and other products. Suitable for large-scale production, low cost.
(5) The reinforcing material has no damage during the production and molding process, the length is uniform, the product strength is high, and the light structural design can be carried out, and the color is gorgeous.
Everything is divided into two. The BMC process also has its shortcomings, mainly because BMC units, presses, and molds require high investment, and at the same time, production technology requirements are high.
There are many types of molding methods. This refers to the hot-press forming of metal-to-die. This process is a method in which a certain amount of molding material is placed in a metal mold, and the product is molded under a certain temperature and pressure. The mold is in a non-molded manner before the molding material fills the cavity. Closed state.
The molding process has high production efficiency, can be mechanized and automated production, the product size is accurate, the inner and outer surfaces are smooth, and the price is low. Most of the complicated structures can be molded at one time without auxiliary processing (such as car, milling, planing, grinding, drilling, etc.). The downside is that the one-time investment is higher, mainly because the presses and molds are more expensive and suitable for mass production.