plastic injection Cutlery knife fork spoon mould disposable tableware mold
Deying Mould Factory Video
Mold Production Video
Cutlery knife fork spoon mold is suitable in tableware industry.According your requirement and machine, usually we make 8 or 12 or 16 or 20 or 24 or 32 cavity,short cycle time about 12-15 seconds
|Plastic injection mold and SMC/BMC compression mold factory,one-stop service .|
|Bottle Cap & Preform Mold||SMC/BMC Compression Mold||Battery Box/Container Mold||Medical Products Mold|
|Military Products Mold||Commodity Plastic Injection||Auto Parts Mold||See All Categories|
1. Plastic injection helmet Injection Mold
2. Model: All
3. Size: Depend on Sample/3D Design drawing
4. Product Material: PP,ABS,PE ect.
5.Available for Customized
|Mould Name||plastic injection mould and SMC/BMC compression mould|
|Mould Cavity||1*Multi-cavity,depend on your requirement or machine specification|
|Steel Hardness||Steel Hardness|
|Mould Base||Mould Base|
|Mould Runner||Hot/Cold Runner 【Compression mould without runner,heating will oil or electric】|
|Hot Runner Type||China Hot Runner,YUDO, Husky, Synventive,Thermoplay,Ewikon, Mold Master,DME|
|Gate||Point Gate, Side Gate, direct gate way,Sub-Gate,Tab Gate, Fan Gate|
|Ejection||Stripper Plate, Ejection Block, Ejectors Pins,gas,Cylinder|
|Mould Life||》300,000 Shots ,Different steel with different mold life|
|Production Time||Production Time|
|Mould Parts||Standard Mold Parts|
|Mould Quality Levels||Level A quality(Highest Level Quality), Level B quality(Middle Level Quality), Level C quality(Lowest Level Quality) , different level with different price|
|Attention|| When you send us the mould inquiry, please offer the following information:
1) Quality level you choose: Level A/Level B/Level C
2) Photo together with dimension/ drawing design
|Mould Quality Control|| For the Q/C of mould, there are 3 steps:
1.Mould Material Q/C
- Mould Steel Checking,Standard Spare Parts Checking
2. Mould Making Process Q/C
- Design checking ,Each part of mould’s size checking after machining according to 2D drawing , Mould testing
3.Check with customer’s requirement again before mould shipping.
|The Main Mould Steel and Hardness for you reference|
|Mould Processing Detail Time Schedule|
|Prepare Mold Steel||CNC Machining||Precision CNC Machining||Drill||Polishing&Carving||Assembling and Fitting||T1 Mould Test|
|5 days||10 days||5 days||5days||3-5 days||5 days||2 days|
Mold production process
1. Product design (customers can provide complete 3D files or sample)
2. Rapid prototyping of products (if needed)
3. Mold design
4. Mold inspection and mold flow analysis
5. Mold processing (including the use of computer numerical control (CNC) and EDM technology)
6. The first tryout
7. Mold modification and skin texture
Taizhou Huangyan Deying Mould Co.,Ltd., is a professional production of plastic injection mould,fiber glass(SMC/BMC) compression mould more than 10 years experience.Welcome you contact with us!
1. Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
2. Q: How long is your delivery time ?
A: Generally it is 30-50 after client payment deposit and also confirm drawing. Different mold with different delivery time.
3. Q: Can you help us with the design ?
A: YES,We’ll be free to help with you design based on your 3D/Sample .
4. Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: YES,we will be send free sample for you confirm after we finished mold and test it .
5. Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: T/T(50% T/T first payment + 50% T/T at samples confirmation , before shipment.).
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below:
6. Q: What size range of molds can you make ?
A: The mold can be up to 4 meters in length, 2.8 in width and 40 tons in weight .
7. Q: Have you ever done an injection mold and SMC/BMC/DMC/FRP mold ?
A: Yes,We offer this service to our customers and have gained extensive experience in this field.Now our smc mold, bmc mold, dmc mold, and frp mold technology are at the forefront of China and become the leading enterprise of composite molds in China
8. Q: Do you make hot runner molds ?
A: Yes,we are skilled in using a variety of different hot runners such as D-M-E, YUDO, Mold-master, Synventive, husky, PSG,HASCO, etc. For the mold you want to machine, you can choose the hot runner system that you are satisfied with.
9. Q: What’s the format of file is available for you ?
A: We can accept different file formats such as IGES, DXF, DWG, STP, PRT, X_T, PDF, etc .
10. Q: Which plastic materials do you use ?
A: ABS, PP, PC, PE, HDPE, POM, PA6, PA66, PA6+GF, PS, PMMA, TPU, TPE, PVC, etc. We have extensive experience in the injection molding process of these materials, and adjust the injection molding parameters to get the perfect plastic products.
11. Q: Mold packaging and shipping methods ?
A: When the mold is finished, we will apply a layer of anti-rust paint on the surface, then wrap it in plastic film, wrap it and put it into a sterilized wooden box.
Additional Documents:1. A1 paper size assembly drawing; 2. Electrode description; 3. Hanging ring, screw description; 4. Material proof; 5. Mold brake device and other necessary accessories.
12. Q: Do you sign a confidentiality agreement ?
A: Yes,We understand the importance of design to you. Signing a confidentiality agreement is also our company’s policy. We may not disclose or copy any design or ideas about your company’s products or your company’s information to third parties without your permission .